Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Staring At Skeletons

There are a lot of skeleton warriors on the coffee table.

They're in between soup cans and tins of cupcake cups which were doubling as battlements.

Miniatures are interesting--toys can sometimes look like they're just lying there, but minis always look like they're doing stuff. In formation, ready to hit each other.

I should probably clean them off--they're left over from the game we had on the weekend--but I keep not doing it because I kind of just like having them there while I work. And also on account of laziness.

So anyway they're sitting there. They keep saying "Play with us, plaaay with us!"

Here's what I'd like to do, I've been thinking: convince the Thai karaoke restaurant down the street to let us play D&D there at night once a week. Or the bar with the free hot dogs.

I think this is the skeletons' idea. I think they want to get out of the house.

6 comments:

Wondergecko said...

Will the skeletons be singing as well?

Unknown said...

What is their favorite song?

Yes, that's a set up for a joke, but I don't know enough karaokiable songs to finish the joke myself.

Jeffrey Runokivi said...

Of course their favorite song would be "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo.

Nicklongshanks said...

Yep. Their favorite movie is definitely Forbidden Zone.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm going with the free hot dog bar. I'm sure the skeletons would go for that. Look at them, they're starving.

Patternwalker said...

@ Mr. R

That was also my first thought. < grin >